Monday, August 13, 2007

ADIEU HEMAL !


You're...My Friend, my companion, through good times and bad..my friend, my buddy, through happy and sad, beside me you stand, beside me you walk, you're there to listen, you're there to talk, with happiness, with smiles, with pain and tears, I know you'll be there, throughout the years!

Friends,

Namaste..!

Well, this post is not at all about going crazy. So apologies to those who expected yet another weird and a crazy one.

Wht the hell..?

It's 4 am right now but i'm still wide awake.My body is forcing me to shut my eyes but my mind says 'NO !'. Stream of thoughts is running all over my cerebrum, cerebellum and medula oblangata.

Won't ask me WHY..?

I'm upset :-(

My best buddy Hemal, is leaving for US tomorow. I'm just reminiscing those golden years that we spent together. I feel as if a projector has been installed at the back of my mind tht's flashing those creamy moments we shared in these four years of our friendship.

Dude..How am i gonna forget all tht..?

I am gonna miss each and everything..

Our hostel room 215, those late night chats (U, chabbu, ritwik, aman and me), exam days, late night snacks and coffee @ hostel canteen, breaking locks every third day, shifting rooms, cricket matches @ tapan's verandah, canal visits, mocha's mint hookahs, TCs' daav vaala hookahs, late night platters, abu..udaipur..shreenathji visits, Uttrayan dhamaal, dance parties, teen patti nights, jasu behen's pizza, woodlands..heritage..Madhuli, all that masti with chhabu..

Man, it would be really tough..

I sincerely apologise that i'm not there these days but cannot help it as u know why..

Thanks for everything, all ur support which u gave me in whatever possible form u could give.

Please forgive me, if i've done anything wrong with u or hurt u (accidently or purposefully).

I wish u all the very best for ur higher studies. Gob bless u for ur future endeavors.

PS : Please add comments and tell him how much r u people gonna miss him.

4 comments:

TestBlog said...

Full Support Buddy!!
I know how you are feeling..
I can relate myself with that..
But I have found a way to shun the gloominess.

Shall give you a call n let you know! ;-)


Au Revoir, Hemal!
Take Care!

Anonymous said...

nice blog preru...!!!well m definetly gonna miss him a lot...but he is goin 4 his better future so i m happy 4 tht...!!!

Unknown said...

hey hemal... my feelings are as same as prerak chhabra and pooja... pan as i am not a good writer like prerak i cant explain it though, still i am trying hope u catch it... all the best for ur future,.. and i wish ke will meet asap... enjoy ur stay and wish u well

Blogger Bhaiyya said...

Sad indeed...


Dude, wish u luck.

This is Aman, btw.